Academia Sinica is pleased to announce that its Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) and International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP) are now accepting applications.
Taiwan International Graduate Program–2016 Application Announcement
Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) is now accepting applications for the 2016 fall semester. You are most welcomed to apply via TIGP Online Application System before March 31, 2016.
- TIGP is under the supervision of Academia Sinica, a government-funded research institution with a proud tradition and international recognition
- TIGP, in cooperation with top research universities in Taiwan, offers highly specialized, inter-disciplinary Ph.D. programs at the cutting-edge of science and technology
- TIGP offers an all-English teaching and research environment, world-class faculty and state-of-the-art facilities
- TIGP offers graduate fellowships NTD34000/month (~USD1030/month) to each student admitted to the program for up to 3 years
We currently offer twelve interdisciplinary Ph.D. programs. To learn more about a specific option, please select from the following list to proceed to the program’s website:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics »
- Molecular Science and Technology »
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences »
- Bioinformatics »
- Molecular and Cell Biology »
- Nano Science and Technology »
- Molecular Medicine »
- Earth System Science »
- Biodiversity »
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience »
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology »
- Social Network and Human-Centered Computing »
Application is entirely free of charge and can be completed through the on-line application system ahttp://db1x.sinica.edu.tw/tigp/index.php
TIGP Office would like to remind you that the deadline for completing and submitting your application will be on March 31, 2016.
If there are any inquiries, feel free to visit our website (http://tigp.sinica.edu.tw/), contact TIGP Office (Email: ), or the program you wish to apply to directly.
International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP)–2016 Application Announcement
The Taiwan International Graduate Program is pleased to invite applications to the International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP). The TIGP-internship program in collaboration with 10 top-ranking local research universities. The TIGP office would like to invite young talents from around the globe to experience Taiwan’s top-notch scientific research facilities and to jointly build up an intellectual network for people with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The attached file is the TIGP-Summer internship poster.
The online application starts from 1st January 2016 to 29th February 2016. For more information and online application, please kindly refer to the following website.
There are 12 programs offered by 2016 TIGP Summer Internship Program:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
2. Molecular Science and Technology
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
5. Molecular and Cell Biology
6. Nano Science and Technology
7. Molecular Medicine
8. Earth System Science
10. Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing